Tivuch Ida

Professional agency with a personal touch

Do you have an uninhabited apartment?

If you own an apartment or home and you haven’t moved in yet?

You can get a waiver on  payment for arnona . The apartment must be IMG_20160221_090403

empty, there will be a municipality agent to photograph and check verification  that no one lives in the property.